Sorry, at this moment it’s just a Google Translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Gaspar Fernández Moreno, responsible for the website, henceforth RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as informing all users of the website about what the conditions of use are.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Gaspar Fernández Moreno reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to pre-advise or inform the users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website gaspar.totaki .com.
- 0.1 1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
- 0.2 2. RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- 0.3 3. EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITIES
- 0.4 4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 2 Cookies Policy
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
- Domain name : gaspar.totaki.com
- Owner: Gaspar Fernández Moreno
- NIF : 26243464G
- Address : Franz Kafka, 21, 2D (Málaga)
- Phone : +34661140455
- Email : email@example.com
2. RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE or, if applicable, licensed or express authorization by the authors. The web has been built using free software tools available to everyone who requires them in the URLs of each project. The source code developed for this page is under GPL v3 or MIT licenses and is in the public domain.
The texts, as well as the information and contents are under a license of Creative Commons Recognition 4.0 . Therefore, they can be shared whenever the content is attributed to Gaspar Fernández Moreno or gaspar.totaki.com. In other cases it is necessary to obtain prior written permission from Gaspar Fernández Moreno.
The user is free to use the content of the web for personal, academic or commercial use. The responsibility for the use rests solely with the user, exempting Gaspar Fernández Moreno from any responsibility regarding the operation or otherwise of the codes and guides described on this website, as well as their possible illegal use. It must be taken into account that some ethical hacking techniques are discussed that must be put into practice under the knowledge of the recipient of attacks or programs for the collection of information whose use must be informed to the users at all times.
Gaspar Fernández Moreno will watch over the compliance of the above conditions as well as the proper use of the contents presented in its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or non-compliance with these rights by the user.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITIES
The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information, opinions and concepts that are issued, published or distributed through the website by users or any other interconnected website that is accessed from gaspar.totaki.com, through links or any of the services that are linked or related on this website.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website. In any case, the RESPONSIBLE makes available to the user tools of comments and contact in order to communicate possible failures found or make suggestions about the operation, or content.
This website uses technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and visualization of the site. The cookies used have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and they disappear when the user’s session ends, except for the cookie that indicates that the cookie notice is accepted, which lasts of one year. In any case, these cookies provide personal data by themselves and will not be used for the collection of them.
This website uses Piwik cookies for the analytics of visits, persistent for 1 year, to enable the control function of unique visits in order to facilitate your navigation. Every user who visits the web is informed of the use of this cookie by means of a floating battery, considering that if he continues browsing, he agrees with its use. In the case of accepting its use the banner will disappear, although at any time you can revoke the consent and obtain more information by consulting our Cookies Policy.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be alerted of the reception of cookies and to prevent its installation on his computer. Please, consult the instructions of your browser to expand this information.
From the website, it is possible that it is redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that the RESPONSIBLE can not always control the contents introduced by third parties in their respective websites, does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to said contents. In any case, proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirection to said website, bringing to the attention of the competent authorities the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, collaborating actively in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a properly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical or security measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the servers web, the order of visits, the access point, the detection of a malicious user or the origin of an attack.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals closest to Malaga.
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Gaspar Fernández Moreno, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of personal data with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment : customize the user’s experience on the web. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Allow the user to leave personalized comments. In the case of being registered in gravatar.com, the user’s associated avatar will be displayed.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- In case of sending a query, be able to respond to the user who has issued the same.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data retention criteria : will be maintained as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of them.
Data communication : The data will not be communicated to any recipient. Except for the names in the comments, which can be pseudonyms and information about the browser and operating system.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Through communication through the contact form.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing. Through communication through the contact form.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations. In any case, it is advisable to first contact the author of the web by email, because it can always be due to a human error or a problem in the software that governs the web.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Mailing address: Gaspar Fernández Moreno. Franz Kafka Street 21, 2D. 29010 Málaga (MÁLAGA)
- Electronic address: email@example.com
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulation for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to consult more information about what are the cookies , what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
1. Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way the spam is fought.
- Cookie to know that the cookie notice has been accepted and no longer show that message.
- Cookies for the security system, and thus detect malicious users who abuse the login system, comments, etc.
- Analytical cookies. This website uses the Piwik software for web analytics, so all the information remains on the servers owned by Gaspar Fernández Moreno.
- Plugin cookies. This website has some posts in which a Checklist plugin is used. This plugin keeps the user’s selections so that when he returns he can continue to see his personal checklist exactly as he left it.
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Adsense: Stores cookies to be able to manage the advertising that is shown, the origin of it and to identify in some way the user who is viewing the page at all times.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like I like or Share . li>
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Document updated on May 20, 2018